St. Paul Vocation Ministry and St. Paul Chong Hasang Church Orchestra had attended Chris Tomlin
Concert on April 7, 2018.
It was called Worship Night in America 2018 Tour starting Christian Singer Chris Tomlin along with
Kim Walker Smith of Jesus Culture, Matt Maher, Christine D'Clario, Tauren Wells, and Pat Barrett.
The entire stadium was filled with thousands and thousands of people from all walks of faith who came
together to praise our Lord, Jesus.
It started with brief clip of Billy Graham's sermon and intro music started with his song called "Your Grace is Enough". All the people in their seats stood up and started clapping to the beats!!!!
During the mid part of the concert, he introduced his home pastor who preached about 7 different
definitions of the word 'praise' in the bible.
1. HALLAL is a primary Hebrew root word for praise. Our word "hallelujah" comes from this base word.
It means "to be clear, to praise, to shine, to boast, show, to rave, celebrate, to be clamorously foolish."
2. YADAH is a verb with a root meaning, "the extended hand, to throw out the hand, therefore to worship with extended hand, to lift the hands." According to the Lexicon, the opposite meaning is "to bemoan, the wringing of the hands."
3. TOWDAH comes from the same principle root word as yadah, but is used more specifically. Towdah
literally means, "an extension of the hand in adoration, avowal, or acceptance." By way of application, it is apparent in the Psalms and elsewhere that it is used for thanking God for "things not yet received" as well as things already at hand.
4. SHABACH means, "to shout, to address in a loud tone, to command, to triumph."
5. BARAK means "to kneel down, to bless God as an act of adoration, to salute."
6. ZAMAR means "to pluck the strings of an instrument, to sing, to praise; a musical word which is largely involved with joyful expressions of music with musical instruments.
7. TEHILLAH is derived from the word halal and means "the singing of halals, to sing or to laud; perceived to involve music, especially singing; hymns of the Spirit or praise." - excerpt from Aglow International
Some of the songs sung were Resurrection Power, Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) Chris Tomlin,
Lord I need you, sung and played piano by Matt Maher,
Good Good Father, written and sung by Pat Barrett,
When We Pray, sung and played piano by Tauren Wells,
In the River, sung by Kim Walker -Smith,
Como Dijiste, sung in Spanish by Christine D'Clario.
“It is powerful when all streams of the church come together in an act of unity to worship and pray…that’s the heart behind 2018′s ‘WNIA Tour.’ It’s a picture of God’s kingdom together, and the sound of thousands and thousands of voices pouring out His praise,” says Tomlin in one of his interviews.
|109||성소 후원회: 유스 페루 선교 교육일정 - 7월 1일||관리자||2018.06.09||48|
|108||성소 후원회: 헌 옷을 수집합니다.||관리자||2018.06.09||85|
|107||성소 후원회: 후원인을 위한 미사봉헌||관리자||2018.06.09||110|
|106||성소 후원회 기도모임 - 6월 9일(토)||관리자||2018.06.02||44|
|105||못자리 – 샴버그 FMSC 봉사 - 6월 22일(토)||관리자||2018.06.02||38|
|104||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (April 20, 2018) - Jesus had to suffer||AgnesYoo||2018.05.26||65|
|103||성소 후원회 후원인 모집||관리자||2018.05.12||70|
|102||못자리 - 자녀들의 보다 더 깊은 신앙교육을 위한 모임 - 5월 18일(금)||관리자||2018.05.12||61|
|»||Field Trip to Chris Tomlin Concert (April 7, 2018) ||HeatherAgnes||2018.04.10||125|
|100||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (Mar 16, 2018) - Passover Tradition||HeatherAgnes||2018.04.05||136|
|99||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (Feb 16, 2018) - Apostolic Tradition (Lent)||HeatherAgnes||2018.04.05||115|
|98||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (Jan 19, 2018) -Invitation||HeatherAgnes||2018.03.06||144|
|97||못자리 Christmas Party (Dec 15, 2017) ||HeatherAgnes||2018.02.05||235|
|96||성소후원회 - 2월2일 주님 봉헌 축일||관리자||2018.01.27||156|
|95||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (Nov 17, 2017) - Parable of Ten Virgins||HeatherAgnes||2018.01.15||178|
|94||못자리- 자녀들의 보다 더 깊은 신앙교육을 위한 모임 - 1월 19일(금)||관리자||2018.01.13||160|
|93||Vocation Awareness Presentation - Speaker:Mark Chang (YG Catechist) on Nov. 5, 2017 ||AgnesYoo||2017.12.01||247|
|92||Four Vocations and Discernment - November 5, 2017||AgnesYoo||2017.12.01||206|
|91||National Vocation Awareness Week - November 5, 2017||AgnesYoo||2017.12.01||179|
|90||Lecture by Fr. Foeckler (Oct 20, 2017) - Parable of Wedding Banquet||HeatherAgnes||2017.11.30||209|